Breakout Dusty UFL
The Dusty Breakout boards are based on the Dusty modules, certified IoT modules with on-board PCB antenna or U.FL connector based on the Analog Devices LTC5800-IPM system-on-chip, a highly integrated low power radio design with an ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit microprocessor running Smartmesh IP TM embedded networking stack.
The Dusty breakout exposes all pin from the Dusty module in easy to use 0.1 inch spaced connectors.
● Breakout with module with PCB antenna or U.FL connector for external antenna
● Integrates 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.15.4e System-on-Chip, complete with Embedded Smartmesh Networking Software
● 99.999% Network Reliability in the Most Challenging RF Environments
● Sub 50µA Routing Nodes
● Serves either as a Wireless Mote, EManager or as Access Point Mote in Smartmesh IP network
● Compliant with 6LoWPAN internet Protocol (IP) and IEEE 802.15.4e Standards
● Supply Voltage: 3.3 V
● Interface : USART / ADC / SPI / I2C
● Industry-Leading Low Power Radio Technology
● Consume: 4.5 mA to Receive a Packet
● Consume 9.7 mA to Transmit at 8 dBm
● Based on Micrium µCOS-II Real Time Operating System
● Receiver Sensitivity -93 dBm
● Output Power 0 to 8 dBm
● Working Temperature -40°C to 85°C
● Dimensions 51 x 60 mm
Dusty UFL Development Boards
DRAGONFLY board is based on the ATSAMD21J1864 Ultra-low-power microcontroller using the 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor.
The board provides the following peripherals or modules:
SIGFOX Module, DUST Module, Wi-Fi Module, EEPROM, Arduino Zero pinout Header, Console USB