Breakout Sharky II
Very small Breakout board fully assembled with our Sharky II, an IoT module with onboard UFL antenna connector based on the ST Microelectronics STM32WB55CEU6 system on chip, that supports BLE, Thread, Zig Bee and generic IEEE 802.15.4 protocol stacks.
● Module with onboard PCB antenna
● 2.4 GHz – RF transceiver supporting Bluetooth® specification v5.0 and IEEE 802.15.4-2011 PHY and MAC
● Consume 13 nA in shutdown mode
● Consume 600 nA in Standby mode + RTC + 32 KB RAM
● Secure & ID
● Supply Voltage : 3.3V
● Interface : USART / ADC / SPI / I2C / QSPI
● Dimensions : 16 x 27.25 mm
● Working temperature -40 °C to 85 °C
● RX Sensitivity -96 dBm
Sharky Development Boards
MKR Sharky II
Sharky MKR board is based on the Sharky UFL module that contains an STMicroelectronics STM32WB55CG, a dual-core MCUs with wireless support, based on an Arm® Cortex®-M4 core running at 64 MHz (application processor) plus an Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core at 32 MHz (network processor).