Breakout SharkyPro II
Very small Breakout board with UFL antenna connector fully assembled with our SharkyPro II, an IoT module without antenna based on the ST Microelectronics STM32WB55CEU6 system on chip, that supports BLE, Thread, Zig Bee and generic IEEE 802.15.4 protocol stacks.
● Module with onboard PCB antenna
● 2.4 GHz – RF transceiver supporting Bluetooth® specification v5.0 and IEEE 802.15.4-2011 PHY and MAC
● Consume 13 nA in shutdown mode
● Consume 600 nA in Standby mode + RTC + 32 KB RAM
● Secure & ID
● Supply Voltage : 3.3V
● Interface : USART / ADC / SPI / I2C / QSPI
● Dimensions : 16 x 27.25 mm
● Working temperature -40 °C to 85 °C
● RX Sensitivity -96 dBm
Sharky Development Boards
MKR SharkyPro II
Sharky MKR board is based on the SharkyPro II module that contains an STMicroelectronics STM32WB55CG, a dual-core MCUs with wireless support, based on an Arm® Cortex®-M4 core running at 64 MHz (application processor) plus an Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core at 32 MHz (network processor). With two totally independent cores, this innovative architecture is optimized for real‑time execution (radio‑related software processing). The STM32WB55 Bluetooth 5.0-certified device offers Mesh 1.0 software support, multiple profiles and flexibility to integrate proprietary BLE stacks.