This document describes MKR Tracky, an Arduino MKR1000 form factor board that represents a key solution for easy and fast prototyping of the Dust wireless technology. It is Arduino IDE compatible and powered by USB or battery. It will especially be useful for both the Makers community, as an Arduino compatible board, and the R&D teams of larger entities. Being the TRACKY on the board CE and FCC certified, there's no need to certify the single board produced using MKR Tracky, making it faster and more inexpensive to prototype and produce.
- Sub-1 GHz transceiver supporting Sigfox protocol
- Ultra Low Power Platform
- Power Consumption in Low Power Mode: 1 µA
- Power Consumption in Run mode: 2 mA
- Excellent receiver selectivity (> 80 dB @ 2 MHz)
- Excellent performance of receiver sensitivity: down to -130 dBm
- Programmable RF output power up to +16 dBm
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Dimensions: 17 x 11.5 mm
- Interface: UART
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 to 3.6 Vcc
Tracky Development Boards
Breakout Tracky Open
Very small Breakout board fully assembled with our Tracky Open an IoT Sigfox communication module based on STMicroelectronics STM32L0 MCU and S2-LP high performance ultra-low power RF transceiver, intended for RF wireless applications in the sub-1 GHz band. The module is designed to operate in both the license-free ISM and SRD frequency bands at 433, 512, 868 and 920 MHz. The STM32L072KZ low power MCU based on ARM Cortex M0+ core can host application firmware together with the Sigfox Protocol Stack.