This document describes DUSTINO UFL, an Arduino MKR1000 form factor board that represents a key solution for easy and fast prototyping of the Dust wireless technology. It is Arduino IDE compatible and powered by USB or battery. It will especially be useful for both the Makers community, as an Arduino compatible board, and the R&D teams of larger entities. Being the DUSTY on the board CE and FCC certified, there's no need to certify the single board produced using Dustino, making it faster and more inexpensive to prototype and produce.
● Module with onboard PCB antenna
● 2.4 GHz – RF transceiver supporting Bluetooth® specification v5.0 and IEEE 802.15.4-2011 PHY and MAC
● Consume 13 nA in shutdown mode
● Consume 600 nA in Standby mode + RTC + 32 KB RAM
● Secure & ID
● Supply Voltage : 3.3V
● Interface : USART / ADC / SPI / I2C / QSPI
● Dimensions : 16 x 27.25 mm
● Working temperature -40 °C to 85 °C
● RX Sensitivity -96 dBm
Dusty UFL Development Boards
DRAGONFLY board is based on the ATSAMD21J1864 Ultra-low-power microcontroller using the 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor.
The board provides the following peripherals or modules:
SIGFOX Module, DUST Module, Wi-Fi Module, EEPROM, Arduino Zero pinout Header, Console USB