MKR Sharky II
Sharky MKR board is based on the Sharky UFL module that contains an STMicroelectronics STM32WB55CG, a dual-core MCUs with wireless support, based on an Arm® Cortex®-M4 core running at 64 MHz (application processor) plus an Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core at 32 MHz (network processor). With two totally independent cores, this innovative architecture is optimized for real‑time execution (radio‑related software processing). The STM32WB55 Bluetooth 5.0-certified device offers Mesh 1.0 software support, multiple profiles and flexibility to integrate proprietary BLE stacks. OpenThread-certified software stack is available. The radio can also run BLE/OpenThread protocols concurrently. The embedded generic MAC allows the usage of other IEEE 802.15.4 proprietary stacks like ZigBee ® , or proprietary protocols, giving even more options for connecting devices to the Internet of Things (IoT).
The board pinout is compatible with Arduino MKR boards, and can be programmed with Arduino IDE thanks to the STM32Duino project.
Being the SHARKY II on the board certified, there's no need to certify the single board produced using MKR Sharky II, making it faster and more inexpensive to prototype and produce.
● Module with onboard PCB antenna
● 2.4 GHz – RF transceiver supporting Bluetooth® specification v5.0 and IEEE 802.15.4-2011 PHY and MAC
● Consume 13 nA in shutdown mode
● Consume 600 nA in Standby mode + RTC + 32 KB RAM
● Secure & ID
● Supply Voltage : 3.3V
● Interface : USART / ADC / SPI / I2C / QSPI
● Dimensions : 16 x 27.25 mm
● Working temperature -40 °C to 85 °C
● RX Sensitivity -96 dBm