The Sharky PCB is an IoT certified module with onboard PCB antenna based on the ST Microelectronics STM32WB55CEU6 system on chip, a highly integrated low power radio design with two core in a single SoC. There are an ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit microprocessor to run your application and one ARM Cortex-M0+ 32-bit microprocessor running the radio networking Stack. The Sharky module supports BLE, Thread, Zig Bee and generic IEEE 802.15.4 protocol stacks.
● Module with onboard PCB antenna
● 2.4 GHz – RF transceiver supporting Bluetooth® specification v5.0 and IEEE 802.15.4-2011 PHY and MAC
● Consume 13 nA in shutdown mode
● Consume 600 nA in Standby mode + RTC + 32 KB RAM
● Secure & ID
● Supply Voltage : 3.3V
● Interface : USART / ADC / SPI / I2C / QSPI
● Dimensions : 16 x 27.25 mm
● Working temperature -40 °C to 85 °C
● RX Sensitivity -96 dBm
Sharky Development Boards
MKR Sharky I
Sharky MKR board is based on the Sharky PCB module that contains an STMicroelectronics STM32WB55CG, a dual-core MCUs with wireless support, based on an Arm® Cortex®-M4 core running at 64 MHz (application processor) plus an Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core at 32 MHz (network processor).
The board pinout is compatible with Arduino MKR boards and can be programmed with Arduino IDE thanks to the STM32Duino project.